My Lap - Band Success Story - Getting Long - Term Results With Gastric Banding




Have you speculation about weight loss surgery, but don ' t notice location to turn for material? Are you screwy about advertising you have pragmatic for gastric banding, and in search of more propaganda? Do you have a Lap - Band and craving to peruse more about Banded Living? When I first began exploring gastric banding, in 2005, the procedure was relatively new. It was tough to find patients, in the US with long - term evidence. I had Lap - Band surgery in 2006, and have been maintaining a natural healthy weight since December of 2007. This is my Lap - Band trek.





I have battled obesity as long as I can recognize. I vividly recall the pain and doubt of being weighed in my elementary communicate gym, praying that the inform aide would not announce my weight for everyone to hear. I begun dieting at the age of 10. My days were uncommon as good or bad by what I ate and how my attire fit. I have been on every diet you can think of; I took diet pills for years; I cannot keep forever a life when I didn ' t boost or lose at pioneer 40 or 50 pounds. My hunger never went away.





I was an plump ( okay, fat ) child, an portly teen, and an stout arousing. I spent my life yo - yoing. For me, dieting was like yield my elan; eventually I had to come up for air. The mockery is that erase for my battle with weight, I ' ve been successful at article I ' ve extremely attempted. I ' m very fortunate. I have a great nuptial, two awesome children, and true friends, and I ' ve enjoyed a successful occupation as an executive in Fortune 100 companies. But no matter how insolvable I tried, I could never receipts drown the weight and keep it waste. I wasn ' t idiotic and I wasn ' t unconcerned. I was haggard of doctors telling me that I need to eat less and exercise more...





Presently, I ' m in manipulation and winning the battle with my weight. I am in great shape and great health as on August 16, 2006, I got a Lap - Band. With the help and support of a great party I learned how to use this amazing tool. It ' s been tough striving; I ' ve had my ups and downs, and it certainly wasn ' t the " pushover way out. " Would I do it also? In a heartbeat! My solo heartache is that I didn ' t get my band sooner! And, there really wasn ' t anyone to speak with me about it in a safe, comfortable way.





When I decided to get my band, I didn ' t tell anyone except for my husband and a few close friends. I was afraid I would fail again. I was afraid of the stigma associated with being obese and " resorting " to weight loss surgery. I have been maintaining a healthy, normal weight for nearly two years now. I am now the fit girl at the gym. I am the active mom at school, I am the confident presenter in business, and I am a more loving wife, because I no longer carry the burden of my weight on my body and in my heart. I am a different person today, and I love Banded Living. I feel confident that I will be able to maintain a normal weight for the rest of my life.





My goal is to help others by sharing my story and my personal experiences. Whether you are considering or already have a Lap - Band or Realize band, I hope to be a resource for how you can optimize results with gastric banding.


Previous
Next Post »